As we prepare to re-open the office over the upcoming weeks, we would like to share the safety protocols that Advanced Therapy Center follows to keep our clients well.
- We are masked as we work with you.
- We sterilize all tools that touch your head, after each use.
- Air Flow in treatment rooms is downward decreasing dispersion potential.
- Hepa Filters in all treatment rooms.
- We use a clean towel for each client.
- We sanitize our hands between clients.
- We disinfect the nap room between clients
- We ensure that there will be at least six feet between all unrelated individuals in the waiting room.
- We take the temperature of everyone who comes into the Advanced Therapy Center.
- We will notify you of closure should we be exposed or feel unwell.
We also ask that all of our clients take the following precautions to keep all of us safe.
- Wear a Mask while in our office.
- Use the hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- If you have been around anyone who is ill, please do not come in for two weeks.
- If you are unwell, please do not come in.